Why a LOOP-LOC Safety Cover?
· Protect your family and pets during winter months. It is the ONLY safety cover to be awarded UL Certification year after year.
· LOOP-LOC is so durable, it’s backed by a 15-year pro-rated warranty.
· No pool cover is as appealing as a LOOP-LOC. With your choice of standard green or any of their optional designer colors, it will blend beautifully with your backyard.
· Unique brass anchors recess flush with the patio when the cover is removed.
· With the three types of LOOP-LOC safety covers, you get to choose what will work best for you. Learn the different types below.
· Requires minimum maintenance over the winter and you do not need water bags!
· Each cover is made to form fit your pool.
Super Dense Mesh
This is the official “The ELEPHANT™ Cover”. It’s made with a denser weave that blocks virtually all sunlight but still lets rain and melting snow easily drain through. Available in your choice of green, black, blue, gray or tan, there's a LOOP-LOC pool cover color to complement just about any décor.
You no longer have to choose between the light weight of a mesh pool cover and the light-blocking benefits of a solid cover. The revolutionary ULTRA-LOC III gives you the best of both worlds! Blocks 100% of sunlight. It is available with or without mesh drainage panels. Pool Covers without drainage panels blocks 100% of sunlight and is sold with an automatic pump, which must be used at all times to meet ASTM safety cover standards. Available in your choice of green, blue, gray or tan.
LOOP-LOC®'s Aqua-Xtreme Virtually Solid Mesh Safety Cover is everything you could want in a pool cover, and more! Water goes through…Sunlight doesn’t! It offers the ultimate in light blocking technology that deters algae growth, ensuring a cleaner pool in spring when your cover comes off. Has a unique, new weave mesh is super-strong and quick-draining. The Aqua-Xtreme cover is 50% lighter than solid safety covers for easy handling. Available in popular green and new Sapphire Navy.
Replacement Loop-Loc Covers
Is it time to finally ditch that worn LOOP-LOC cover? Good news, we can help! Whether we did the original installation or not, Dunrite Pools is willing to help.
There are many ways to determine the measurements of your original Loop Loc Cover. Our sales staff is specially trained to quickly determine the most effective way.
· If you sent in your warranty card, even if you weren’t the original homeowner, we will be able to pull up your measurements by your address. Loop Loc has records back to 1978.
· If you know your original order number from your original Loop Loc paperwork, we can pull up your measurements that way. The order number would also be attached to the cover. If you run your hand along the perimeter webbing of the cover, the order number would be written in one of 3 ways; on a white tag with an elephant on it (handwritten), on a silver sticker with a typed number on it, or on a white credit card style id card sewn into the cover.
· Dunrite did the original installation.
· If you know the original installer of the cover, the original name the cover was under and the pool size, we may be able to find your measurements.
· You can bring your cover to us, or we can pick it up for a replacement quote.
· We can come to your house and measure the pool and grommets.