Salt Chlorine Generators by AutoPilot!
For 30 years, AutoPilot has been producing the finest Salt Chlorine Generators (electrolytic chlorine generator systems) for your pool. We are your most reliable source for chlorine generators – the most sought after form of alternative pool sanitation available in today’s marketplace. By adding a minimum saline level in your pool, the equivalent of one teaspoon per gallon of water, and our salt conversion cell, we can show you the way to trouble free pool maintenance and the most luxurious, softest feeling water imaginable – everyday, the natural way.
Never worry about manually adding chlorine to your pool again. Never deal with irritating dry skin or red eye syndrome. Never buy, transport or store chlorine again. AutoPilot guarantees perfect pool water with our chlorine generator.
Auto Pilot Salt Systems – The units have a 2 year warranty – Parts and Labor
1. AutoPilot Sanitizing Systems offers all the advantages of salt:
- Softer feeling water… Feels silky to your skin – no more damaged hair
- More compatible with eyes, NO MORE RED EYES!
- Low Cost
- No staining of clothing – No chlorine odor
- Automatically solves most of your water chemistry problem
- Sanitizes your pool every day – No vacation worries
2. Protect your pool:
- Better water chemistry management – day in day out – PLUS No algae growth to stain your surface
- Continuous super chlorination eliminates need for harsh chemical shocking
- Produces close to neutral pH to prevent radical shifts in water balance
3. Increase safety for your family:
- ETL approved for swimming pool application
- No handling or storage of harsh chlorine products
- Continuous in-line super chlorination guarantees healthy water
- No caustic by-products, environmentally friendly & energy efficient
4. Easier pool maintenance:
- Ease of operation – chemical regulation at your fingertips
- Economical to operate – less electricity usage than a 200 watt light
- Water balance is more stable – virtually eliminates the need for super chlorination, algaecides
and other support chemicals
- Automatic cell cleaning
A consistent salt-to-water ratio level must be maintained. There are a few factors which determine the amount of salt you add weekly or monthly to your pool water. These factors include the amount of rain, the amount of backwashing you do to the pool, as well as the amount of water lost due to splashing or draining of the water.
• Extra bright Vacuum Fluorescent Display (VFD)
• Optional relay provides a time clock control of your pool pump
and also provides freeze protection
• More robust output – Up to 2.62 lbs. per day – 49.5 g/h
• Microprocessor technology
• Patented temperature compensation
• 24 & 72 hour boost cycles
• Front panel quick reference guide
• Operates at all salt levels – 2,000 – 35,000 ppm – 2 to 35 g/l
• Operates at water temperature up to 104˚F/40˚C
• Soft reverse cell cleaning
• Choice of 4 cells to suit pool size
• Patented bypass manifold
• Controlled flow rate for optimum chlorine production
• Easy installation and service
• Upgrade easily to the CoPilot® Ozonator to get the convenience
of salt chlorination with the power of ozone
The AutoPilot Sanitizing System requires a salt level of 2500 to 3000 parts per million (ppm) for operation. Compare that to:
- Sea Water – 35,000 parts per million (ppm)
- Human Body – 4,000 parts per million (ppm)
- Saline Solution for contact lenses – 6,000 parts per million (ppm)
Four parts per million of Chlorine is ten times as corrosive on stainless steel than 4000 parts per million of salt. AutoPilot Sanitizing Systems operates at only 2500-3000 parts per million (ppm). Your taste level for salt is approximately 3500 parts per million. That is 20% higher than the normal AutoPilot operating range!
Informative videos on Salt Systems
Video An AquaCal AutoPilot Technical Support Professional explains how to properly use the self diagnostic system on the AutoPilot Digital, AutoPilot Digital Nano and AutoPilot Soft Touch Salt Chlorine Generators.
Video An AquaCal AutoPilot Technical Support Professional explains the Purifier OFF / Check Flow Warning on an AutoPilot Salt Chlorine Generator.
Video An AquaCal AutoPilot Technical Support Professional explains the proper method for cleaning your AutoPilot Super Cell.